The World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO together with the National Center of Intellectual Property (NCIP) of Belarus, jointly organised a virtual seminar on IP Management for SMEs with a focus on the benefits of franchising.
FT Consulting is proud to be one of only two international speakers invited for this seminar to share expert insights on the role of Intangible Assets/ Intellectual Property (IA/IP) and Franchising. Mr Winston Chan, our Group Managing Partner, shared 2 key opening topics on Fundamentals of Franchising and Business Strategies based on Franchising, with simultaneous translation to the Russian language.
Other notable speakers of the seminar include
- Mr. Marco Aleman, Assistant Director-General, World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), Geneva
- Mr. Guy Pessach, Director, IP for Business Division, WIPO, Geneva
- Mr. Alexander Shumilin, Chairman, State Committee on Science and Technology (SCST), Minsk
- Mr. Uladzimir Rabavolau, Director General, National Center of Intellectual Property (NCIP), Minsk
- Ms. Raisa Sukhorukova, Director of the Republican Library on Science and Technology, Minsk