Collection of Information
Personal information is requested when you fill out our contact us form or when you call us or when you meet us in person or when you email us. In these situations, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, etc. The more information you provide and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs. Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, may also be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Our business is to understand and meet your needs and provide you with the services that you require. To do this effectively, we need to collect a range of your personal information.
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of ConsultFT.com, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
- When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect for the purposes of analysis statistical information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users, their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the websites and common entry and exit points into and out of the websites.
- We use such statistical information to understand how people use our websites and to help us improve their structure and contents. We cannot identify you personally from this information.
In addition to the cookies described above, we may also use other cookies on our website in future. These additional cookies will generally be used for the purposes described above. If the additional cookies are used for other purposes, or to collect other types of data, or provide new functionality, this section on cookies will be updated accordingly.
As we use Google Analytics on the website, a service provided by Google Inc, you should also review the Google Analytics security and privacy principles available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our websites and the total number of times a visitor has been into our website. We use the information to improve the website and enhance the experience of our online visitors. You can, at any time, opt-out from the use of Google Analytics by either changing the settings on your browser accordingly or by clicking at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We use the cookies of third party social networking platforms and websites to enable you to interact with these platforms and websites to share information about our websites through them (e.g. through “Like” or “Share” buttons or through comment boxes, etc.). The social networking platforms in question will have access and use the information in these cookies for their own purposes and we invite you to consult their respective privacy and cookie policies.
Information stored in cookies on the website is used exclusively by FT Consulting, except the one saved by Google Analytics, which is used and maintained by Google and FT Consulting, for statistical purposes. Our third party ad-servers, if any, may also use the information stored in the cookies to customise your website experience. We do not have any direct control over the content of these adverts.